WELCOME AGRICULTURAL PRODUCERS IN MONTÉRÉGIE, THE SAINT-HYACINTHE REGION AND ELSEWHERE IN QUEBEC…
You need one or more of these documents signed by an agronomist:
– an Agri-environmental fertilization plan (AEFP), a phosphorus report or an Agri-environment support plan (AESP).
– a recommendation for heaps of manure in the field.
– a request for a ca or a project opinion for increasing the herd (number of animal permitted).
– a notice of displacement of plots (example: for cultivation following deforestation).
You are also looking for support from an agronomist in the field:
– for field monitoring in conventional and biological modes.
– for recommendations of plant protection products that respect the agro-environment.
N.B.: these services can benefit from aid from the Agriconseils network of up to 85%.
– for soil or manure samples to be taken.
– for a recommendation of agricultural lime.
NEW: Support for the Remuneration of good agro-environmental practices.
Finally, you have a soil erosion control project (eligible for assistance from MAPAQ’s Prime-Vert Program of 70 to 90% of eligible costs) or a project to present to the CPTAQ.
Daniel Simard, agronome is there to offer you support with his 23 years of experience in agronomy and agri-environment, in Montérégie, in the Saint-Hyacinthe region and elsewhere in Quebec.
Here is my phone number : 450 847-4207 and my email : simarddaniel472@simarddaniel472
My Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/daniel.simardagronome
My french version web page : https://danielsimardagronome.com